The optimal sound
The quality of public address systems can be planned and calculated in advance (for example, with 3-D computer simulation) and also measured on existing systems.
Room acoustics as a prerequisite
For the planning of public address technology, the (room) acoustic situation must be known.
Different uses and conditions require the appropriate concepts.
Consulting and planning
Independent consulting and planning for different requirements.
Applications and services, typical objects
IFBcon offers a wide range of services for a wide variety of objects, tailored to your specific needs:
Planning and consulting
- General guidance and planning (for example, in accordance with HOAI)
- Sound reinforcement concepts
- Optimization concepts
- Feasibility studies
- Brief analyzes (target / actual action costs)
- Job Simulation, Modeling
- Electroacoustic calculations and simulation
- Special Architectural Solutions
- Technical Controlling
Measurements and Gauging
- Function tests, electro-acoustic measurements
- Comprehensibility Measurements
- Noise measurements
- Special measurements
- Lecture halls, theaters, concert halls
- Auditoriums, City Hall, Hotels
- Parliaments, meeting rooms, lecture halls
- Railway stations, airports, traffic
- Conference rooms, meeting places
- Voice alarm SAA VDE 0833-3
You want to know more?
Please ask for more information free of charge and without obligation.
voice and music transmission, calls, announcements and alerts
PA systems are available for a wide variety of uses
calls, announcements and voice alarm
Optimally designed sound systems for information transmission and security.
Strengthening Music and Speech
PA technology places all listeners in the front row.
Planning and Simulation
Engineering Electroacoustic Sound Transmissions with Modern Tools.